PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
1. I understand that an application fee is payable at application submission and is non-refundable at enrolment conclusion. No application is considered until the application fee is paid.
2. The school may contact previous schools at any time during a child’s application process or period of enrolment to gain additional information about a student’s need.
3. I understand that for new enrolments, on offer of a place, a confirmation fee (one time payment for new students) is payable. The confirmation fee is a non-refundable administrative fee, and the full amount applies regardless of enrolment date. The school will then issue a Student Contract and a Letter of Acceptance followed by an invoice for school / course fee payment.
4. I understand the full invoice fee payment is required within 7 days from the date on invoice or before the child commences school, whichever is earlier, to confirm and secure the offered place.
5. I understand that if I withdraw my child prior to the commencement date of school with more than 60 days’ written notice; I will forfeit 25% of the school / course fees and with less than 60 days’ written notice; I will forfeit 75% of the school/course fees.
6. I understand that with regards to school / course fees for the new academic year, school will issue a continuation form on late February every year for parents / guardian to update the school on the status of my child or children for the next academic year. Admissions will need to know by mid March if my child will be withdrawing or continuing with the school. After the school has been advised on the status of my child or children, school will proceed to issue an invoice in the last week of April and payable within 14 days given the date of the billing invoice. Between semester 1 and semester 2, school will issue a form on the 15th of September every year for us to update the school on the status of my child or children’s enrolment for semester 2. The school will need to know by the 30th September if my child will be withdrawing or continuing with the school. After the school has been advised on the status of my child or children, school will proceed to issue an invoice with fee payment payable within 14 days.
7. I understand if the school / course fees are not paid by the due date stated above and in the Student Contract; the school reserves the right to release the place.
8. I understand that should I withdraw my child from the school during a semester, there is no refund of the school / course fees.
9. I understand that each semester’s fees shall be paid before the commencement of the school semester to which it relates and any applicable refund is according to the school’s refund policy. Parents agree to pay for the cost of any external examination entry fees for those examinations in which a student is entered. A student may be excluded from the school at any time when fees are unpaid. Fees will not be refunded or waived, this includes absence through sickness; or if a term is shortened or a vacation extended; or if a student is released home after public examinations or for any other reasons before the normal end of term.
10. I understand that the school will advise me in advance of planned field trips. Should my child be unable to participate in any specific field trips, I will keep my child at home on that day. In such a case, I will notify the school of my decision with a note to the class teacher.
11. I undertake to reimburse the school for any damage caused to the school and its property by my child.
12. I authorise the school to seek medical examination and/or treatment in case of an accident or illness where neither parent/guardian can be contacted.
13. I agree to let my child be photographed or filmed for the Yearbook, website or promotional purposes.